AUSTIN, Texas, Nov. 29, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The biggest shopping weekend of the year is upon us. Every year, shoppers waddle away from the Thanksgiving dinner table and hit the stores in search of the best Black Friday holiday deals - and then belly up to the computer a few days later to score online deals on Cyber Monday.
According to RetailMeNot data, shoppers are set to spend an average of $738 between Black Friday and Cyber Monday, and 78% will be shopping throughout the weekend. Shopping and trends expert for RetailMeNot, Sara Skirboll, says, "The key to shopping Black Friday is to spend some time researching what you need to buy. Only make purchases that offer a deal or incentive to shop, like a coupon code, cash back offer, or free gift wrapping. These are all great reasons to give a store your business!"
Before the turkey even hits the oven this Thanksgiving, be sure to check out the following Black Friday deals and tips, and head to RetailMeNot to find a full list of Black Friday savings.
A glimpse of some Black Friday Deals:
- ASOS: Black Friday! 30% off everything
- bareMinerals: 25% off everything with code: ITSON
- Bloomingdale's: 15% off $100, 20% off $250, and 25% off $400+
- Bonobos: 30% off sitewide and free shipping using code: BFWEEK
- Crate & Barrel: 20-30% off storewide and 20% off with code: SAVE20
- Dyson: Up to $250 off
- FRYE: $100 Gift with every $400 you spend
- H&M: 30% off everything and free shipping
- Macy's: Up to 60% off Black Friday Specials. Get 20% off with code: BLKFRI and free shipping on $25+.
- Madewell: 30% off purchase with code: GIFTWELL
- Neiman Marcus Last Call: 40-80% off everything
- Saks Fifth Avenue: Thanksgiving sale up to 60% off and $75 Saks gift card with $150 purchase using code: THANK19SF
- Sephora: Top picks are all $15 and under and 50% off Deal of the Day
- Urban Outfitters: BOGO 50% off entire store and free shipping
Black Friday Shopping Tips:
- Plan ahead: Have a list ready of what you are buying and who you are buying for. Make sure to have a budget in mind and stick to it.
- Research and price compare: Scour the internet for what's on your shopping list as some retailers might offer it at a better price or have better offers running this Black Friday.
- Don't use a shopping cart: Don't tempt yourself with unnecessary purchases and items that you may come across last minute.
- Leave the kids at home: Speaking of unnecessary spending, leave the kids at home so you can navigate through the stores a little easier.
- Start in the back of store: If you plan to hit the malls when they first open, start in the back of the store and work your way towards the front, moving in the opposite direction of most other shoppers.
- Follow your favorite retailers: By following your favorite retailers on social media and signing up for their email newsletters, you might get access to exclusive offers made for their loyal shoppers this weekend and beyond.
- Use RetailMeNot as your 1-stop-shop for saving money
About RetailMeNot, Inc.
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back offers, and the RetailMeNot Genie browser extension. Savings are also provided in consumers' mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package, and at the pharmacy with RxSaver by RetailMeNot.
RetailMeNot is a wholly owned subsidiary of Harland Clarke Holdings. To learn more, visit http://www.retailmenot.com/corp or follow @RetailMeNot on social media.