AUSTIN, Texas, April 11, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Tax Day is just around the corner, and while owing Uncle Sam money is never fun, there is a silver lining: freebies and deals. As tax season is wrapping up, shoppers want to save as much money as possible, and RetailMeNot has compiled a list of the best Tax Day deals on April 15. There are a handful of restaurants, services and even retailers that will have offers to help save during one of the most expensive times of the year.
Shopping and trends expert for RetailMeNot, Sara Skirboll, says, "Sweeten the sour of Tax Day this year, and find deals on food and delivery services nationwide. This year's offers even extend to other retailers so shoppers can save on apparel, travel and even fitness." For the full list of Tax Day deals, head to the RetailMeNot blog, The Real Deal.
- Amazon Restaurants: You don't need to leave the couch for this deal. Get $7 off your first Amazon Restaurants order with code EAT7.
- Applebee's: Enjoy the Applebee's April drink special, the Strawberry Dollarita with a Twizzler straw, for just $1 all month long.
- Boston Market: Get the $10.40 Tax Day special from April 10 through April 15. The special includes a half-chicken with two sides, cornbread and a regular fountain beverage drink while supplies last.
- Bruegger's Bagels: Get the Big Bagel Bundle (13 New York–style bagels with two tubs of cream cheese) for $10.40 from April 10 through April 15 at Bruegger's.
- Cicis: Purchase a large drink, and get an adult buffet meal for $4.15 on Tax Day. Redeem the coupon here.
- DoorDash: Stay on the couch and get food delivered. DoorDash is offering $20 off on any order for new customers through April.
- Great American Cookies: Get a free Original Chocolate Chip Cookie on April 15 at Great American Cookies. No purchase required.
- Hardee's: Celebrate Tax Day with one free sausage biscuit from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. at participating locations. To get this deal, you need to say, "Made from scratch."
- Noodles & Company: Sign up for NoodlesREWARDS by April 9 and receive $4 off online and mobile orders of $10 or more from April 10 to April 15.
- Potbelly Sandwich Shop: Get a BOGO free entrée on April 15 when you mention that it's Tax Day.
- Seamless: Another great delivery option! New customers get a $25 Seamless credit through April.
- Schlotzsky's: Order a medium drink and chips on April 15,and get The Original sandwich for free on April 15 at participating Schlotzsky's Bakery Cafe locations.
- Smoothie King: Download the Smoothie King's Healthy Rewards app, and score $2 off any 20-ounce.
Other retailers joining in on the Tax Day savings:
- Dermstore: Get the Best of Dermstore professional kit for $49.99 ($200 value) on April 15.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites: Get 20% off your hotel room (two-night minimum) when you on April 15.
- Macy's: Score 40% off women's shoes when you buy two or more pairs by April 15.
- Office Depot/OfficeMax: Get up to five pounds of documents shredded for free through April 27. Get coupon here.
- Planet Fitness: Both members and non-members can access available HydroMassage chairs from April.
About RetailMeNot, Inc.
RetailMeNot, Inc. (https://www.retailmenot.com/corp/) is a leading savings destination connecting consumers with retailers, restaurants and brands, both online and in-store. The company enables consumers across the globe to find hundreds of thousands of offers to save money while they shop or dine out. RetailMeNot, Inc. estimates that $4.8 billion in retailer sales were attributable to consumer transactions from paid digital offers in its marketplace in 2017, more than $560 million of which were attributable to its in-store solution. The RetailMeNot, Inc. portfolio of websites and mobile applications includes RetailMeNot.com in the United States; RetailMeNot.ca in Canada; VoucherCodes.co.uk in the United Kingdom; ma-reduc.com and Poulpeo.com in France; and GiftCardZen.com and Deals2Buy.com in North America. As wholly owned subsidiaries of Harland Clarke Holdings, RetailMeNot and Valassis, a leader in intelligent media delivery, are partnering to connect retailers and consumers through meaningful digital, mobile and print promotions both online and in store.